Flavour with Benefits: France by Cathy Connally Charley Best
Would you like to escape on a romantic journey? Your ticket is between the covers of Flavour with Benefits: France. This whimsical road trip through the French countryside features breathtaking photos of France, touching stories of intrepid women who built the formidable food and beverage industries, accompanied by exceptional food styling and ingenious takes on iconic French favorite recipes. If you cannot escape right now, this book will transport you to France and inspire you to book your next trip. A beautiful gift for those who love to travel and cook...even vicariously.
Discover the world's most popular travel destination:
- Experience breathtaking France with over 100 original photographs.
- Sail by limestone cliffs on a warm Mediterranean current.
- Descend a glowing staircase to a wine cave filled with millions of bottles of champagne.
Learn about women who changed the world:
- The Grande Dame of Champagne who couldn't vote yet built an empire.
- La mère (the mother) Brazier whose restaurants set new culinary standards.
Food that doesn't compromise flavour or health:
- Enjoy 50+ inspired recipes accompanied by stunning photographs.
- Learn about food as medicine and a five-year-old girl.
- Crave a dessert that reimagines: I'll have what she's having!
Flavour with Benefits: France will inspire you to plan the trip of your dreams and indulge in
flavours that deliver a pleasant surprise.
Co-authors, Cathy Connally and Charley Best, are obsessed with developing new approaches to iconic flavours served with a side-dish of travel. Flavour with Benefits: France is the first book in the series.